Thursday, July 22, 2010

So it's been forever since I've posted anything so I figured I'd do a quick recap of the last few weeks...

1) right after moving we drove back up to DC and played in our last softball game of the season, check out the awesome Batitudes!

During that week I also joined my friend Amy and her family to see Janet Evanovich in person at a book signing in DC!

Last but not least I got to celebrate my birthday with my Mom and sister over some cake and while playing some dominoes!

2) Then we stopped by Williamsburg to hang out with the grandparents and swung by Newport News to have dinner with our friends Josh and Jess Saturday and then we got to have dinner with our friend Beth who was visiting from London Sunday night. We jumped on the road that night and got back to Asheville that night.

3) The next day was our second wedding anniversary and we celebrated by adding another member to our family, we adopted our new puppy, Riley!!! He's a mix of blue heeler and something else... maybe some kind of spaniel? Either way he's precious and super sweet!
Napping on the way home...

Playing outside...

Char and Riley (who's smile is bigger?) ...

Being a good boy and posing for just a few more pictures...

He's such a fun puppy and he's growing like a weed... in these pics he was only 8 lbs and we took him in for a check up yesterday and he was already 12 lbs. He's doing great and is such a happy pup!

After all these fun times we drove up to Boston... check out the next post for more details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment